19 Sutherland Road Flat
|Distance from University||2 Mins Walk|
|Number of Rooms||2|
|Distance to Train Station||2 Mins Walk|
|Distance to Mutley||2 Mins Walk|
|Distance to Drake Circus||5 Mins Walk|
Number 19 Flat is a well-proportioned 2 bedroom residence occupying the lower ground floor of a traditional Victorian property. Its well-maintained living accommodation comprises good size kitchen/diner, bathroom with separate WC and two generous bedrooms. With secure storage and large, private courtyard, Number 19 Flat makes the ideal student pad.
Ideally located to enjoy the best of student living, Number 19 Flat is within a two-minute walk of Plymouth University, the train station, and Mutley Plain, where you will find bars and all the necessary amenities for day-to-day living. Drake Circus is less than a 5 minute walk.
We understand that the internet is important to you, that's why we provide high-speed 200MB broadband connection. Wi-Fi is also available.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separate WC
- £85/week per room
- 45 week, individual tenancies with no deposit and no administration fees
- Water and internet bills included
- Couples and individual students welcome
- Virgin fibre broadband
- Facilities include fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, hob, washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2 Minutes walk to The University of Plymouth, Plymouth Train Station and Mutley Plain
- Less than a 5 minutes walk to Drake Circus
- Parking included