19 Sutherland Road
|Distance from University||2 Mins Walk|
|Number of Rooms||11|
|Distance to Train Station||2 Mins Walk|
|Distance to Mutley||2 Mins Walk|
|Distance to Drake Circus||5 Mins Walk|
Number 19 is a well-maintained Victorian House set in a leafy suburb of Plymouth. The living accommodation is arranged over three floors and briefly comprises well equipped kitchen, large living room, laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, 11 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms and 2 further WC’s.
You don't need to fret about responsibilities like paying your utility bills on time, just sit back, relax and study hard. We’ll take care of your water, gas and electricity. We also understand that the internet is important to you, that's why we offer high-speed 200MB broadband connection in each room. Wi-Fi is also available.
To provide comfortable living, we arrange for the communal areas (excluding the kitchen) to be cleaned weekly. This means you can make the most of your free time and hang out with new friends in our large lounge area, which includes a TV complete with a Virgin TV package.
Ideally located to enjoy the best of student living, Number 19 is within a two-minute walk of Plymouth University, the train station, and Mutley Plain, where you will find bars and all the necessary amenities for day-to-day living. Drake Circus is less than a 5 minute walk.
- 11 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms, 2 further WC’s
- Prices from £69-£99/week, all bills included
- 45 week, individual tenancies with no deposit and no administration fees
- Groups and individual students welcome
- Weekly cleaning service of communal areas (excluding kitchen)
- Virgin fibre broadband and TV package
- Facilities include 2 large fridge freezers, microwave, 2 ovens, 2 hobs, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2 Minutes walk from The University of Plymouth, Plymouth Train Station, and Mutley Plain
- Less than a 5 minute walk to Drake Circus
- Parking included